Eternal Twilight
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where supernatural creatures live

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Looking for a Lost Puppy

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Ian-

Ian-

Looking for a Lost Puppy - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Looking for a Lost Puppy   Looking for a Lost Puppy - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 05, 2013 9:02 pm

His growl slowly died out as his eyes locked onto Adrien. He stayed very defensive on the floor.
Back to top Go down
~Adrien~

~Adrien~

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a Lost Puppy   Looking for a Lost Puppy - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 05, 2013 9:03 pm

*Adrien kept his eyes on the boy.* "Come here, Ian. Come on I'm going to take you home. Come on."
Back to top Go down
Ian-

Ian-

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a Lost Puppy   Looking for a Lost Puppy - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 05, 2013 9:10 pm

The glow of his eyes faded and they mostly changed back to the green color they should be. His tense muscles loosened. "A..Adrien?"
Back to top Go down
Caine
Admin
Caine

Character sheet
Race: Vampire

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a Lost Puppy   Looking for a Lost Puppy - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 05, 2013 9:12 pm

Caine gently touched Adrien's back, glancing toward the door. "Not to rush you or anything, but we might want to move. Didn't you say she'd know when the current was stopped?"
Back to top Go down
~Adrien~

~Adrien~

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a Lost Puppy   Looking for a Lost Puppy - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 05, 2013 9:13 pm

*Adrien nodded his head.* "Yep" *He walked forward and scooped the boy in his arms*
Back to top Go down
Ian-

Ian-

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a Lost Puppy   Looking for a Lost Puppy - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 05, 2013 9:20 pm

Ian held onto Adrien as he was lifted. He didn't want to say anything for fear that this might just be a dream.
Back to top Go down
Caine
Admin
Caine

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a Lost Puppy   Looking for a Lost Puppy - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 05, 2013 9:21 pm

Caine held onto Adrien. "Ready?"
Back to top Go down
~Adrien~

~Adrien~

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a Lost Puppy   Looking for a Lost Puppy - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 05, 2013 9:22 pm

*Adrien nodded his head keeping a tight hold on the boy.*
Back to top Go down
Caine
Admin
Caine

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a Lost Puppy   Looking for a Lost Puppy - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 05, 2013 9:25 pm

Caine moved them through the darkness, stepping out next to the van where they'd started. He quickly moved for the door. "All here Lissy, lets get moving."
Back to top Go down
~Adrien~

~Adrien~

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a Lost Puppy   Looking for a Lost Puppy - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 05, 2013 9:26 pm

*Adrien got into the back with the boy* "You're ok now."
Back to top Go down
Lisstina

Lisstina

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a Lost Puppy   Looking for a Lost Puppy - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 05, 2013 9:28 pm

*Lissy climbed into the back of the van.* "Adrien drive." *She knelt down next to Ian.* "Ian... sweetheart."
Back to top Go down
Ian-

Ian-

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a Lost Puppy   Looking for a Lost Puppy - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 05, 2013 9:32 pm

Ian felt sick to his stomach after stepping with the others. Dizzy and soar, he lay on the floor where Adrien set him, trying not to vomit.
Back to top Go down
Caine
Admin
Caine

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a Lost Puppy   Looking for a Lost Puppy - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 05, 2013 9:33 pm

Caine sat in the passenger's seat, not wanting Ian to wig out because of him again.
Back to top Go down
~Adrien~

~Adrien~

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a Lost Puppy   Looking for a Lost Puppy - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 05, 2013 9:34 pm

*Adrien moved the the driver's seat and headed to the destination they picked to ditch the van.*
Back to top Go down
Lisstina

Lisstina

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a Lost Puppy   Looking for a Lost Puppy - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 05, 2013 9:35 pm

*Lissy looked over the boy and fought the anger at seeing his wounds. She gently laid a hand on his shoulder.* "Ian. I"m going to patch you up a little ok."
Back to top Go down
Ian-

Ian-

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a Lost Puppy   Looking for a Lost Puppy - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 05, 2013 9:43 pm

Feeling the rock of the car as it backed up and moved forward, Ian's eyes popped open toward the windows. They were moving, he didn't feel safe. His hands became clawed and dug into the floor of the van. His eyes glowed gold again and he started to panic. "No! Stop! Let me out!"
Back to top Go down
Lisstina

Lisstina

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a Lost Puppy   Looking for a Lost Puppy - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 05, 2013 9:45 pm

*Lissy swallowed took a deep breath.* "You're ok, Ian. We got you." *She used her best mom voice she could.* "You're ok." *She gently pet his hair.*
Back to top Go down
Ian-

Ian-

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a Lost Puppy   Looking for a Lost Puppy - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 05, 2013 9:52 pm

His heart raced and he rolled over getting on all fours. He quickly crawled for the door, pulling at the handle in a panic. "No, I can't! Please stop!"
Back to top Go down
~Adrien~

~Adrien~

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a Lost Puppy   Looking for a Lost Puppy - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 05, 2013 9:53 pm

*Adrien pulled over the car.* "You drive." *He moved to the back seat and reached to pull Ian into his arms.* "Shhh...."
Back to top Go down
Caine
Admin
Caine

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a Lost Puppy   Looking for a Lost Puppy - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 05, 2013 9:57 pm

Caine slid over into the driver's seat. Glancing back the the rest.* "So, um.. go?"
Back to top Go down
Ian-

Ian-

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a Lost Puppy   Looking for a Lost Puppy - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 05, 2013 10:01 pm

Ian struggled at first to get out of the car, but eventually curled into a frightened ball in Adrien's lap. During the struggle, he may have clawed Adrien.
Back to top Go down
~Adrien~

~Adrien~

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a Lost Puppy   Looking for a Lost Puppy - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 05, 2013 10:02 pm

*Adrien nodded his head* "Yes, go." *He didn't mind the claw mark. He kept his arms around the bow making soothing noises.*
Back to top Go down
Lisstina

Lisstina

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a Lost Puppy   Looking for a Lost Puppy - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 05, 2013 10:03 pm

*Lissy moved to the passenger seat and buckled up.*
Back to top Go down
Caine
Admin
Caine

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a Lost Puppy   Looking for a Lost Puppy - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 05, 2013 10:06 pm

He sped away toward the dump spot. Looking to Lissy. "He didn't get you did he?"
Back to top Go down
~Adrien~

~Adrien~

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a Lost Puppy   Looking for a Lost Puppy - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 05, 2013 10:06 pm

*Just stayed soothing the boy.*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a Lost Puppy   Looking for a Lost Puppy - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Looking for a Lost Puppy
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Eternal Twilight :: Twilight Town :: Maryl's Den-
Jump to: