Eternal Twilight
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where supernatural creatures live

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Looking for a Lost Puppy

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
~Adrien~

~Adrien~

Looking for a Lost Puppy Empty
PostSubject: Looking for a Lost Puppy   Looking for a Lost Puppy I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 05, 2013 7:11 pm

*Adrien got out of the car and slipped off his shirt. In case things got really fun and he had to shift he didn't want to have to buy another new shirt. He tossed the shirt in the car and looked at the priest boy.* "Ready?"
Back to top Go down
Caine
Admin
Caine

Character sheet
Race: Vampire

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a Lost Puppy   Looking for a Lost Puppy I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 05, 2013 7:22 pm

Caine nodded, loading the second tranq gun. "Yeah, just point me in the right direction."
Back to top Go down
Lisstina

Lisstina

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a Lost Puppy   Looking for a Lost Puppy I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 05, 2013 7:25 pm

*Lissy made sure they both had their guns and anything else they would need. She made sure the head lights where off and the car was still on* "I'll be right here ready to go when your out. Adrien you should probably drive back so that I can look over Ian as we move."
Back to top Go down
~Adrien~

~Adrien~

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a Lost Puppy   Looking for a Lost Puppy I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 05, 2013 7:29 pm

*Adrien nodded and pointed towards the building. He described the room in detail and where in the room would be a good spot to pop in.* "He will be in a cell. Mostly likely the breaking cell which has the electricity current if you don't stand a certain way."
Back to top Go down
Caine
Admin
Caine

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a Lost Puppy   Looking for a Lost Puppy I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 05, 2013 7:34 pm

Caine made a sour face as the room was described, sliding the gun into a holster. "You know how to cut the current, right?
Back to top Go down
~Adrien~

~Adrien~

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a Lost Puppy   Looking for a Lost Puppy I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 05, 2013 7:35 pm

*Adrien nodded his head to the boy. Caine.* "Yea, there is a switch on the wall."
Back to top Go down
Caine
Admin
Caine

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a Lost Puppy   Looking for a Lost Puppy I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 05, 2013 7:39 pm

He nodded, stepping out of the van. Caine turned to face Adrien. "And you're sure there aren't any shields to prevent my shadowstep?"
Back to top Go down
~Adrien~

~Adrien~

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a Lost Puppy   Looking for a Lost Puppy I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 05, 2013 7:40 pm

*Adrien nodded his head.* "She has never set up things against Vampires. She has never had a reason to."
Back to top Go down
Caine
Admin
Caine

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a Lost Puppy   Looking for a Lost Puppy I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 05, 2013 7:42 pm

Raising his brow as a small smirk twitched at his lip. "That'll change after today."
Back to top Go down
~Adrien~

~Adrien~

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a Lost Puppy   Looking for a Lost Puppy I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 05, 2013 7:43 pm

*He nodded his head with a smile.* "Sure will."
Back to top Go down
Caine
Admin
Caine

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a Lost Puppy   Looking for a Lost Puppy I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 05, 2013 7:49 pm

He looked to the building and held his hand out for Adrien. Looking to the man with a sure smile. "You ready?"
Back to top Go down
~Adrien~

~Adrien~

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a Lost Puppy   Looking for a Lost Puppy I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 05, 2013 7:49 pm

*Adrien nodded his head and put his hand in Caine's* "Ready as I will ever be. Let's go."
Back to top Go down
Caine
Admin
Caine

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a Lost Puppy   Looking for a Lost Puppy I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 05, 2013 7:58 pm

Caine moved closer to Adrien, putting his other arm around behind the man. "Okay, Don't resist, and maybe take a breath. It can be disorienting."
He moved, pressing a bit behind Adrien to urge him to step forward. They both stepped into darkness and back out in the room described by Adrien.
Back to top Go down
~Adrien~

~Adrien~

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a Lost Puppy   Looking for a Lost Puppy I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 05, 2013 7:59 pm

*Adrien let out a breath and took a second to get his bearings after that move. He looked around the room and found the cage he walked up to it and whispered.* "Ian."
Back to top Go down
Ian-

Ian-

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a Lost Puppy   Looking for a Lost Puppy I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 05, 2013 8:12 pm

He was exhausted and every muscle and bone ached, not yet recovered from the days 'lessons'. It felt like it was taking everything he had to keep hold of the bar. His eyes shown gold as they glanced up at the sound of his name.
Back to top Go down
Caine
Admin
Caine

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a Lost Puppy   Looking for a Lost Puppy I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 05, 2013 8:16 pm

Caine quickly headed to the door, to listen for any movement on the other side. His face grew quite serious as his eyes fell on the beaten, naked wolfman in the cell.
Back to top Go down
~Adrien~

~Adrien~

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a Lost Puppy   Looking for a Lost Puppy I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 05, 2013 8:18 pm

*Adrien reached over and shut off the electricity.* "It's off, Ian, this is Caine, Lissy's son thing and he is going to come in and get you."
Back to top Go down
Caine
Admin
Caine

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a Lost Puppy   Looking for a Lost Puppy I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 05, 2013 8:24 pm

Caine stepped through the shadows into the cell, slowly reaching for the boy. "I've got you, I promise to get you home safely." He smiled kindly to Ian, hoping he'd trust him enough to get them out of here the easy way.
Back to top Go down
Ian-

Ian-

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a Lost Puppy   Looking for a Lost Puppy I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 05, 2013 8:31 pm

Ian let go of the handle, falling into Caine's hold. As he fell, a familiar sent hit his nose. Before anyone moved Ian pushed away from Caine, tripping as he was unable to balance well, his eyes glowing more fiercely. He didn't speak, but a low growl sounded from him.
Back to top Go down
~Adrien~

~Adrien~

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a Lost Puppy   Looking for a Lost Puppy I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 05, 2013 8:33 pm

*Adrien wished he could just step into the cage.* "Ian... Ian he is a friend." *He said softly.*
Back to top Go down
Caine
Admin
Caine

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a Lost Puppy   Looking for a Lost Puppy I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 05, 2013 8:41 pm

Caine backed off, lifting his hands and opening them to show he meant no harm.
Back to top Go down
Ian-

Ian-

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a Lost Puppy   Looking for a Lost Puppy I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 05, 2013 8:46 pm

Ian didn't realize the smell was vampire, he just remembered the people that tried to attack him and his aunt had the same smell. Shifting on the ground to a more crouched position, Ian didn't take his eyes off the boy in the cage with him. The growl continued.
Back to top Go down
~Adrien~

~Adrien~

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a Lost Puppy   Looking for a Lost Puppy I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 05, 2013 8:47 pm

*Adrien glared at the boy.* "Caine come get me and put me in there." *He replied eyes on Ian.*
Back to top Go down
Caine
Admin
Caine

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a Lost Puppy   Looking for a Lost Puppy I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 05, 2013 8:53 pm

Stepping back into the shadow, Caine piffed out behind Adrien, grabbed hold of the man and moved them both back in.
Back to top Go down
~Adrien~

~Adrien~

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a Lost Puppy   Looking for a Lost Puppy I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 05, 2013 8:55 pm

*Adrien blinked but stepped forward.* "Ian.. Ian look at me."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Looking for a Lost Puppy   Looking for a Lost Puppy I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Looking for a Lost Puppy
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Eternal Twilight :: Twilight Town :: Maryl's Den-
Jump to: